I’ve spent today getting my sewing stuff in better order. I got a new sewing box last week, and the old one will be thread storage only now, and can live in a cupboard while the pretty new box sits out.
I also emptied out my fabric bin, and sorted out all the small scraps into a heap and shook out and rolled up the large scraps and yardage. My quilt project is still very pretty and unfinished, and I’ll probably sort out it’s components into their own box or bag or something.
I still need to work out a good way/place to store my patterns, and a home upstairs for the sewing machine. Then the machine will need an inspection and maybe servicing, and I’ll be set for sewing projects.