I have finished carding and spinning all the Cormo. The last two bobbins of singles are waiting to be plied, and once they are plied I can spin the final yarn, and then the Cormo will be done.
I have made a Navajo spindle for the Navajo spindle class I will be taking in October. It cost about ten dollars to make, including buying a seven dollar drill bit.
I am knitting a round pink and white dishcloth – it is the first new knitting I have done this year. Everything else has been stuff that was on the needles in January.
I have decided to comb as much of the sweater fleece as I can, and card the rest. That will give me two yarns, and between them I should have plenty to make my sweater.
I am trying to decide how to process the Jacob I have. Probably I will card it, because it has a very short staple, and the black and white locks have different staple lengths. I will blend some, and keep others black and white.