Kis-Knit didn’t tag me with this meme, but if she had, these would be my answers.
1. I wear sandals all the time. *All* the time. Unless there is more then 4 inches of snow.
2. I read very quickly. Do you remember that mechanical reading test, where you read words through a little window, and it speeds up how quickly it moves until you say “that’s too fast?” I read more quickly then that machine could measure.
3. I love baskets and basktery, though I do not practice basketmaking or collect (that many) baskets. On our honeymoon I made us drive half an hour to a basket shop because I saw a sign advertising “The Worlds Largest Wicker Whale”. I got my picture taken with it.
4. I don’t wear make-up. I don’t think this is very weird myself, but it must be, because when I did wear make-up for my sisters wedding she stared at me and said “I didn’t think you knew how to use lipstick.”
5. I am really good at throwing things away. I think that lots of lifes little problems can be solved by finding the right thing to throw out, and throwing it out. Preferably with lots of loft, into an empty dumpster, so that it makes a loud ringing noise.
6. The first time I ever had a Big Mac I was in college. A friend of mine found out I had never had one and insisted on taking me and buying me a Big Mac. This was also the last time I have ever had aBig Mac.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you.” People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
If I had been tagged with these meme, I would in turn tag Melanie .
Assignment finished, over and out!
You aren’t missing much in the big mac department.
I rarely wear makeup too. I touch my face so often that I usually wind up looking like a lopsided raccoon.
Organizing should alway include a large wastebasket. Wicker in your case.
I was clocked at 210 words per minute with an 80% comprehension rate at 12. I think I’ve slowed down a little since then, but I still read really fast too.
I prefer to call myself eccentric because someday I will have enough money to have that title.